Flight booking policy
• The total price displayed includes all applicable government taxes.
• You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
• There will be no refund for 'no-shows' or any partially unused flights.
• To avail of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you'll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
• Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
• All Tickets/Bookings issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by the respective Airlines / Supplier.
• We are not responsible for any amendments of rules made by the airlines
• As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights.
• For International flights, the check-in time is 3 hours before departure.
• The passenger needs to check-in at least 2 hrs prior departure for Air India and Air India Express domestic flights, else will be considered as a no show.
• Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is under two years old.
• We will not be responsible to refund mount if passenger is offloaded as per the decision by any airlines
• Additional payment may be charged by the airline for seat allocations, meals and other special services.
• We can assist you with amendments to most bookings. In some cases, though, you'll need to contact the airline directly.
• Every booking made on our website is subject to amendment charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class. The charges levied by Airlines are Non-Refundable in case of cancellation post amendment.
• If you amend your booking, you will be charged the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made. However if the new fare is lower than the Original fare, difference in the amount will not be refunded, but the rebooking charges as applicable will be collected. The charges levied by Airlines are Non-Refundable in case of cancellation post amendment.
• In addition to the airline's amendment charges, our charges a Non-Refundable amendment handling fee of INR ______ per passenger per segment within India Domestic bookings.
• We'll collect these charges from you when we make the changes to your travel plans. We'll also collect the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made.
• Depending on the airline's policy, some booked fares may not be amended.
• All bookings made through us, can also be amended by calling up the Airline Call Center directly.
• For within India Domestic bookings, if you amend your ticket offline through our call centre a Non-Refundable fee of INR ______ per passenger per segment will be charged in addition to airline's amendment charges.
• Every booking made on our website is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
• Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific airline's policy.
• Convenience fee is non-refundable in case of ticket cancellation by the user, or flight cancellation by the airline.
• Online cancellations: Cancellations can be made online by signing in to your Amsalem Account.
• Offline cancellations: We also accept cancellation requests through email.
• In addition to the airline's cancellation charges, Amsalem charges a Non-Refundable cancellation fee of INR ______ per passenger per segment within India Domestic bookings and INR ______ per passenger per ticket for International bookings (Ex-India/To-India/ Anywhere to Anywhere in the world)
• Only cancellation requests made online or telephonic through our customer support shall be entertained. Amsalem shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium.
• For e-tickets, if your cancellation request is made less than 3 hours before departure, you'll need to contact the airline directly to get your reservation cancelled
• If you have done a 'Web/Tele Check-in' with the airline, get in touch with the airline for cancellation. Amsalem will not be able to process the refund for the same and will not take any responsibility for the same.
• Convenience fee charged at the time of booking is non-refundable.
• For any cancellation made by you for which refund is already processed and if it is found that you have used/made changes to the ticket on the same PNR directly with the airline, we reserves the right to debit your original mode of payment against the amount which has been refunded to you.
• For within India Domestic bookings, if you cancel your ticket offline through our call center a Non-Refundable fee of INR ______ per passenger per ticket will be charged in addition to airline's cancellation charges.
• For International bookings (Ex-India/To-India/ Anywhere to Anywhere in the world), if you cancel your ticket offline through our office a Non-Refundable fee of INR ______ per passenger per ticket will be charged in addition to airline's cancellation charges.
• It is mandatory to contact Amsalem for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked.
• If you need a refund for paper tickets, please send them back to us. Your tickets must reach us within 48 hours of the time of cancellation so that we can get them endorsed by the airline for you.
• The refund process depends on the airlines once the money is credited to our account we will pass it back to your account.
• All cancellations made directly with the Airline need to be intimated to Amsalem by Email or Phone in order to initiate the refunds process
• Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary.
• Amsalem shall refund your cancellation only after the respective Airline/Service Provider processes to us your eligible refund. In case an airline ceases its flight operations, any refund owed by the airline to the passenger will be processed by Amsalem only after receiving the same from the airline.
• The Airline reserves the right of admission or boarding for onward or return flight, in case the customer fails to board any segment of the travel for his itinerary. Amsalem shall not be responsible or liable for such refusal of admission or boarding.
• GSTIN cannot be updated once booking is completed.
• GST claim is between the airlines and the customer, Amsalem is not responsible for the calculation and rebate.
• Amsalem will not be responsible for any flight reschedule/cancellations by the airline
Please read carefully the terms of service, as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies, and obligations. This includes a variety of gender-specific restrictions and clauses that determine the jurisdiction and point of contention, and obligations to comply with applicable laws and regulations between us and you.
These terms and conditions regulate the legally binding relationship between us, the company Amsalem Tourism and Leisure Ltd., CF: 511007692, the owner of a headquarters office located at 3 HaPrahim Street, Tiberias, Israel, which operates the tourist internet website www.amsalem.co.il ( ("Us", "yours", "yours", "us" and "us") and you as our customer (hereinafter: "you".
"Reservation" means the procurement process of the selected pilots, including the following (i) your choice of the pilots listed on our Site, (ii) the completion of the information required on the online form on our website; (iii) your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set out below and our immediate implementation (Iv) submitting the completed online form to us (v) and making the full payment using the appropriate payment method. By making an order, you accept the offer of our services. The order will be completed by receiving your payment by and will be executed in accordance with this Agreement and in the terms (TBD)
"Content" means text, graphics, images, music, software (except the application), audio, video, information or other materials.
"Communication" means an e-mail message, message through the application, text message.
"Flight destination" means the airport you choose from the list offered to you on our sites, you can order a flight package to more than one destination (in multi-destination configuration), and there are situations where the airport to which you arrive and the airport from which you leave are different.
"Flight" means the offer of freight by air to destination through the selected carrier (s). We display the flights offered on our website along with the information about the airport and landing, flight duration and identification of the selected carrier. The duration of the flight may also include technical stops made by the appropriate operational operator during the flight from the departure port to the port of arrival on one flight segment of your journey. "Flight" can also be interpreted for two or more flights to carry you to your destination.
"Website" means the site located at amsalem.com, including the subdomains for the respective markets and / or our other websites where the order can be made.
In addition, certain areas of the Site and the Application (and your access to or use of certain aspects of the Services or Collective Content) may have different terms, standards, guidelines or policies published or require you to agree to additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Terms and Conditions posted for a particular area of the Site, the Application, the Services or the Collective Content, the latest Terms and Conditions will take precedence over your use or access to that Site, Application, Services or Collective Content.
If you do not agree to these terms, you have no right to receive information or to otherwise proceed through the Site, the Application or the Services. Misuse of the site, application, or services in accordance with these terms may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
A customer may carry out transactions on the site if he / she: has an Israeli identity card, over the age of 18 and has a valid Visa or Isracard credit card issued by one of the credit card companies.
An order made by the customer on this site constitutes his agreement to the terms of Amsalem Tourism and Leisure Ltd., including the conditions listed below. The booking of the travel services by the service providers is subject to their availability and according to information known to us.
An order made on one or more of the tourist services offered by us constitutes acceptance by the customer of the conditions of Amsalem Tourism and Recreation and all the terms and conditions set forth in this document and should be read together with and as an integral part of the conditions appearing in the order details.
All orders are subject to change or cancellation fees once the order is confirmed by the supplier. In accordance with the rates charged by Amsalem Tourism and Leisure Ltd., and / or the various suppliers, which vary from product to product, as specified in the order details.
In the remote sales transaction as defined in the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981, the consumer may cancel the transaction within fourteen days from the date of making the transaction Provided that such cancellation is made at least seven days, which are not days of rest, and this prior to the date on which the service is to be given in writing to the Company's offices. Cancellation fees will not exceed 5% of the transaction price or NIS 100, whichever is lower. The cancellation will be done in writing to us, with the date for receipt of the cancellation being the date of its written acceptance in our offices.
An application to cancel an order as must be delivered in writing and verified. In accordance with the provisions of the law, verbal cancellation requests are not valid. Approval of the fax machine of the customer does not constitute evidence of receipt of our cancellation request.
We may cancel the transaction / order with you in the following cases: 1. There was a mistake in good faith in the price of the product and / or description of the product 2. In case of technical failure
For all orders that do not fall within the provisions of the law, the cancellation fees will be subject to the conditions of the suppliers / organizers, and canceling an order will not entitle the holder to any refund. Cancellation of the transaction will be carried out according to the actual service provider (the executive company).
The information received from external databases is presented to you as received, the external databases are not under our responsibility and / or control. Therefore, we are not responsible in any way for you for the correctness and reliability of the information presented on the Site, including details about the transaction, the seller, the nature of the products, the names of the companies, prices and representations and any other data derived from the information presented or disseminated to us through one of our information or distribution channels power. In any case of a justified appeal by the customer regarding missing or incorrect data, we will act to report the reference content to the appropriate information provider.
You, as a passenger wishing to leave the country, are solely responsible for the following documents:
"Passport" Make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months before you leave Israel. We recommend that you photocopy your passport before leaving Israel and keep the photos separate from your passport. In the case of updating a passport name after making the reservation you must update us. Updating the name after the order has been made may incur additional charges to the service providers
"Visas" at your sole responsibility and the responsibility of each passenger whose products were ordered through our website to arrange for visas to the countries where he wishes to visit, as such a need exists. It is recommended to take out all entry visas in Israel. It is hereby clarified that we are not responsible for the damage caused by the Client, insofar as they were caused, due to the failure to obtain the required entry visas in advance and / or for an inappropriate entry visa.
"Medication and Vaccines" You must personally verify the need for medications and vaccines for the countries you visit. Consult your personal physician and contact your healthcare provider or one of the medical centers that specialize in the subject.
Pregnant women must have a medical certificate from the attending doctor allowing them to fly while they are pregnant.
"Medical and baggage insurance policy" It is highly recommended to have a medical insurance and luggage policy. Contact details on our website and call center.
"Holders of transit certificates" who have transit certificates must obtain entry visas for each destination. It is the personal responsibility of the passenger to arrange for entry visas to countries where he wishes to visit. Passengers are required to indicate whether they are nationals and / or foreign nationals and / or dual and / or a transit certificate. Passengers with compulsory transit passes must update their travel agents at the time of the order.
"Travel Warnings" For detailed warnings, please go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website www.gov.il/firstGov. Details will be given by the agent if necessary according to the destination.
Payment for transactions made on the Site may be directed to "Amsalem Tourism and Leisure Ltd." and / or directly to the suppliers providing the products (including: airlines, hotels, hotel suppliers, subsidiaries and other third party suppliers), we shall notify you While booking for whom the payment is directed, if there are situations in which we do not know the exact name of the payment, there may be situations in which the payment will be a combined payment for us and other vendors.
Please note that Amsalem Tourism and Leisure is a global site, so there may be situations in which you must pay to an external provider in foreign currency. We are not responsible for any exchange rates received during the booking by the credit card companies / banks.
Air tickets booked through this website are subject to the carrier's published terms and conditions, including but not limited to the airline's cancellation policy. The transport contract used by the relevant airline, when issued, will be between the appropriate airline and the passenger. The airline reserves the right to change flight times and schedules at any time. The airline may also change their discretion or cancel flights or routes. Different tickets at the same airline may carry different restrictions or include different services.
Some airlines enter into "code sharing" agreements with a limited number of selected partners. This means that on certain routes, the airline selling or selling the flight does not fly its aircraft to the same destination. Instead, contract with an airline partner to fly to the destination. The airline that operates is registered as "operated by". In most cases, you will be registered by the operating company, but you will need to verify the location of the flight registration with your ticket provider, and if your flight is a piece of code, it will be presented to you during the booking process and before payment.
Federal law prohibits the transportation of hazardous materials on your cargo plane or on your person. A violation may result in five years in prison and a fine of $ 250,000 or more. Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxygen, toxins, corrosive materials and radioactive materials. Examples include paints, liquid lighter, fireworks, tear gas, oxygen bottles and radio. There are special exceptions for small amounts (up to 70 ounces total).
For more information:
You agree not to purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight segments that you will not use if such practices are prohibited by the airline. You also agree not to purchase a round trip ticket if you intend to use only for one-way travel if the practice is prohibited by the airline. You recognize that most airlines prohibit these cards, so we do not guarantee that the airline will honor the card or tickets if you deal with these methods. You agree to indemnify the parties covered against the claims of the airline, on the basis of these or any other prohibited practice, for the difference between the full price of your actual track and the value of the card or tickets you have purchased.
Most airlines require you to use airline coupons in sequential order. For airlines that allow the use of a ticket for one segment only, if you do not cancel the entire journey or part of it before leaving any segment of the route, you may waive the value of your flight ticket, in accordance with the flight rules purchased.
For certain routes, you can purchase two tickets in one direction on the site rather than the round trip. If you do so, you will make two separate orders with two separate rules and policies (for example, for shipping fees, change fees, and refunds). Any changes made to one of your orders will not affect the other orders (for example, if your primary flight was canceled by the airline, the other airline you ordered your return to is not obligated to issue a refund or change your route). If you travel around the world, you may need to provide proof that you have a return flight on check-in and boarding.
If there is a change in law according to the rate of port taxes, security levies and / or any other tax or levy applicable to the passenger from the day of the order until the date of delivery of the services, the difference resulting from the change in the level of these components will be paid to the customer or agency. In the event of a change in the price of the "fuel surcharge" charged by the airlines, the following provisions shall apply:
The airline may require you to pay additional airport fees for certain services and / or if you exceed certain restrictions as the airline dictates, such as the number of suitcases or weight allowed, some airlines do not offer free luggage. Some airlines charge an additional fee for other services, for example, for carry baggage, boarding priority and seat allocations. During the booking process, we provide a summary of these conditions which we obtain from external sources. Please note that there are situations in which these carriers do not transmit this data to us. Please consult with each airline for full information about its cargo and associated fees.
Not sure yet?
Write us, and we will be pleased to help